Logistics and Screening Operative
Due to the expansion of our Security Screening Logistics Services, SES are actively searching for Logistics and Screening Operatives.
A Logistics and Screening Operative must be self-motivated and disciplined, who is prepared mentally and physically to deal with a range of situations.
As a Logistics and Screening Operative your key responsibilities are:
- Control access by checking IDs and challenging persons without authorisation.
- Screen persons entering the screening area.
- Operate a forklift
- Screen goods to the required standard using a combination of technology and hand search
- Search and seal vehicles
- Test equipment as required
- Complete any necessary paperwork accurately, and in a timely manner
- Attend any required training within the correct time frame
- Work as part of a team
- Comply with all safety and security regulations and procedures
- Assist with any emergency situations
Full training will be provided.
- Basic standard of written and spoken English
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be observant
- Pay attention to detail
- Be physically fit
- Hold full UK driving license
- Given the role, the successful applicant will be required to successfully pass a full 5-year background referencing & vetting check as CTC clearance is required.
- Have valid aviation security training certification – ideally Cargo and/or In-Flight & Airport Supplies
- Hold a valid B1 forklift license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- Company pension
- Day shift – Monday to Fri
- Night shift – Monday to Fri
- Weekend availability – Day & Night Shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Poyle (Heathrow): Reliably commute to Poyle, or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Screening and/or Logistics: 1 year (preferred)
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!